Monday, February 17, 2014

Wishes on the balloon! 願いを紙風船にのせて。









Last year, on the same day my husband and I saw people flying the paper balloons and wanted to try it sometime. Coincidently we passed by the people who were flying them this year! Then they gave us one for us to try. We wrote the wishes for happiness in the Bhatias and the Ikegamis :-)
The family who let us fly the balloon told us to come back on the same day next year at 8 PM. Felt so blessed  :) 
優しいシンガポール人の家族が、私たちにも紙風船を飛ばさせてくれました。来年も同じ場所で同じ時間に会いましょう!と言ってくれました:)
シンガポール人でも日本人でもインド人でも、みんな家族の健康や幸せを願うんだなあ、と当たり前のことかもしれないけど改めて思いました。
今年も良い年になりますように★

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Singapore , Singapore , Singapore
Hi, my name is Hana. I am from Tokyo, Japan. I am currently working in a Japanese trading company in Singapore. My dream is to start my own business, even as a side. I would firstly want to start off with creating an online website to sell the AMAZING products for home, designed by my sister-in-law! I play the piano, write music, love listening to music, shopping, movies, books, doing crafty things, fashion etc. It's been 1 year since I moved to Singapore, and I would love to have more friends and connect with more people all over the world through this blog :-)