Monday, February 24, 2014

Tired but GOOD! よい疲れ!

Usually, after I come back from work, I try not to do much because I don't want to be tired.
But it was becoming boring. Every day I come home from work, watch TV or sit around, and sleep.

So today I decided to make dumplings from scratch !
Mixed 2 cups of flour with 150cc of hot water to make a dough and actually made the skin :)

After I made 30 dumplings I was quite tired, but it made me feel because I felt like I have accomplished something.

So I realised that it is actually GREAT to do something you like, after work. It might make me tired, but it is a "good" tired which makes me feel better! Just like exercising!!!

いつも会社から帰ってくると体力温存のため(?)あまり何もしません。でもそれだとやっぱりつまらないので、今日は餃子作り!皮から作ってみました。
全部作り終わった後にはクタクタでしたが、すっごく楽しかった!!

これからは疲れるからやめよう、、なんて思わずにどんどん会社以外の時間を使って色々なことに挑戦しよう、と思います:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Singapore , Singapore , Singapore
Hi, my name is Hana. I am from Tokyo, Japan. I am currently working in a Japanese trading company in Singapore. My dream is to start my own business, even as a side. I would firstly want to start off with creating an online website to sell the AMAZING products for home, designed by my sister-in-law! I play the piano, write music, love listening to music, shopping, movies, books, doing crafty things, fashion etc. It's been 1 year since I moved to Singapore, and I would love to have more friends and connect with more people all over the world through this blog :-)