Monday, February 17, 2014

Dreams come true!

















I had lunch with my colleague today at a middle-eastern restaurant in Raffle’s Place. (It was delicious but the way)
She told me about how she got to where she is in life, and what her dreams are. One of her dreams is to live in Hawaii and surf. She does not have a green card and she lives in Singapore with a family, so at this point it might seem so far away from reality. But even then she was not afraid to speak up her dream! I love people who have dreams, and I believe that the dreams can come true when you don’t give up on them. 
Lately I have been trying to collect dreams ; tiny ones, medium-sized ones, and big ones. One of them is to get at least 100 followers on this blog and to get “Like”s and comments every time I post something.  Right now this blog has 0 viewers, but I will not give up, because I really do believe that the dreams come true! 
昔から夢をノートや手帳に書くのが大好きです。最近現実的になっていたのか「叶いそうな夢」しか書いていなかったけれど、今日同僚とのランチを通してもっと想像力を働かせて色々な夢を持ちたいな!と思いました。
今ある夢は、このブログのフォロワーを100人に増やすこと!
そして30歳までに、インテリアデザインのオンラインビジネスが出来るように頑張る:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Singapore , Singapore , Singapore
Hi, my name is Hana. I am from Tokyo, Japan. I am currently working in a Japanese trading company in Singapore. My dream is to start my own business, even as a side. I would firstly want to start off with creating an online website to sell the AMAZING products for home, designed by my sister-in-law! I play the piano, write music, love listening to music, shopping, movies, books, doing crafty things, fashion etc. It's been 1 year since I moved to Singapore, and I would love to have more friends and connect with more people all over the world through this blog :-)