Friday, February 21, 2014

Sshimona Kee 音楽に満たされた日

Last night I had a Sophia University party at Sauce Bar in Esplanade Mall. On the way there I heard this wonderful, feel-good live music.
After that the music kept on playing in my head and I could not stop thinking about it the whole day today. 
I googled and found out that luckily they are having another concert today! So I had to go!! :)

【Shimona Kee】

生の音楽を聞くと、その世界に引き込まれて夢の中にいるような気分になる。今オンラインビジネスを始めようと考えているし、ブログも大好きだけどLive Musicのように直接肌で感じること、face-to-faceのコミュニケーションをもっと大切にしようと思った。
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Singapore , Singapore , Singapore
Hi, my name is Hana. I am from Tokyo, Japan. I am currently working in a Japanese trading company in Singapore. My dream is to start my own business, even as a side. I would firstly want to start off with creating an online website to sell the AMAZING products for home, designed by my sister-in-law! I play the piano, write music, love listening to music, shopping, movies, books, doing crafty things, fashion etc. It's been 1 year since I moved to Singapore, and I would love to have more friends and connect with more people all over the world through this blog :-)