Monday, February 17, 2014

Beautiful Hair Secret 美髪のヒミツ

Lately I feel that having beautiful hair is important :)
When doing business, you have to give people good impressions, and a part of it can be your beautiful hair. It boosts your confidence too!

I realised when I went to India that Indian women have beautiful, silky hair. Of course it is partly genetic, but they told me about their beautify hair secret : Oiling

They oil their hair once a week!
So here is how to oil your hair :

Get coconut oil. This brand is the most popular in India. I found this in a small store in Singapore, it was SGD 1.20!













Take the oil in your hand, warm it up a little bit, then rub it in your hair. Leave it for 30min-50min, and wash.

If you cannot find the coconut oil so easily, you can also use Olive Oil, with a squeezed lemon :)
Let's grow healthy hair like Karina Kapoor!!

最近やっと(?)綺麗な髪に興味が湧いてきました。
インドに行ったとき、美髪のヒミツを聞いてみると、それはオイルにありました!なんと最低週1回のペースでココナッツオイルを塗り30分から1時間おいてシャンプーするという習慣があるそうです。
私も3回やってみましたが、すでに少し髪が柔らかくなり前よりツヤツヤになりました!
ココナッツオイルの入手が難しい場合は、オリーブオイルにレモン汁を数滴たらして髪の毛に塗っても効果抜群です!!
大人気女優カリーナカプールの髪を目指して:)

1 comment:

  1. Me too, I want beautiful hair but my hair never shine: )

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Singapore , Singapore , Singapore
Hi, my name is Hana. I am from Tokyo, Japan. I am currently working in a Japanese trading company in Singapore. My dream is to start my own business, even as a side. I would firstly want to start off with creating an online website to sell the AMAZING products for home, designed by my sister-in-law! I play the piano, write music, love listening to music, shopping, movies, books, doing crafty things, fashion etc. It's been 1 year since I moved to Singapore, and I would love to have more friends and connect with more people all over the world through this blog :-)